Home

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Urban Decay NAKED Palette review

I waited for the Urban Decay NAKED Palette for almost 4 months. I would visit Ulta or Sephora about twice a week (I used to live 2 min from ULTA!!) So I got on the waiting list on  http://www.urbandecay.com/ & I received an email like a week an a half ago saying it was back in stock!! Two days later I went to Ulta & there it was, Love in a Box! This was my ideal palette since I mostly wear neutrals.
It's only $44 & you get 12 full size eyeshadows, a duel 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil & Primer Potion. Consider the fact that each Urban Decay Eyeshadow is $17 so this is like the deal of all deals. Palettes in general are a great way to get beautiful colors for a fab price.  The duel 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil colors are Whiskey & Zero. The eye pencils are two staple colors and glide on beautifully to achieve a smoky eye. I also use them on the water line & the color stays put. The eyeshadows are greatly pigmented & have sort of a creamy consistency to them. The only color that has some glitter fall out is "Sidecar" I've taken some pics, so enjoy & I hope it's in stock on your next trip to Sephora or Ulta!

Eyeshadow names from first row: Virgin, Naked, Buck, Smog, Toasted, Creep
Eyeshadow names from second row: Sin, Sidecar, Half-Baked, Darkhorse, Hustle, Gunmetal

Here are some of my favorite youtube links for looks using the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I am also wearing colors from the palette on my profile pic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WezAzFjDE8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8jhgtGe-z0

No comments:

Post a Comment