Home

Monday, February 14, 2011

Maybelline Falsies Mascara review

I tweeted about the new Maybelline New York Falsies Volum' Express Mascara about a week ago and I have to say that I'm loving it so far. My eyelashes look long and and defined. I wouldn't go as far as to say that they look like fake eyelashes but the length is amazing!. I think mascara makes me look more awake so whenever I'm running late it's what I grab to through in my purse. I am always searching for the perfect formula because sometimes they turn out to be runny and messy and sometimes their as clumpy as oatmeal! To avoid any clumps I make sure I apply it slowly and only use 2 coats.  It has a curved bendable wand which I love because it coats all of my lashed equally. The formula has a glossy finish to it which I love. I also make sure not to pump the want into the bottle to many times because the oxygen can make the formula clump up faster.


I rarely buy department store mascaras because I feel that drug stores have great dups. I prefer to spend the $40 dollars on high end great pigmented eyeshadows like my Urban Decay Naked palette which I am absolutely in love with!

No comments:

Post a Comment