Home

Monday, February 14, 2011

Lauren Conrad Book Series


I occasionally like to read something fun and silly before bedtime, so during a trip to Target (with an accent) I picked up the first book to the LAUREN CONRAD series, "L.A. Candy." I bought it for 7.99 and had an additional 20% off! I love buying books at Target! I'm down to the last 30 pages of the book and I have to say that it's a cute girly book that allows for the real world escape. At first I thought why would I want to read the book when I had spent the last couple of years watching the show. I bought it anyway and to my surprise it was not a recap of the show. Instead it's a story vaguely based on The Hills with different character names and the with a little added drama. The book is more relatable since Jane (Lauren Conrad) talks about her feelings when moving to LA. Us girls that have just moved to LA can certainly relate, well except for the whole reality show thing but other then that we are identical ;)

After I read it for 2 hours straight during the first night, I guess my boyfriend knew I loved it (or maybe it was that I repeated a million times "OMG I want the next two books!") because he ended up buying me the whole series for Valentines Day! love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment