Home

Thursday, February 24, 2011

"My life As Liz" MTV

A couple of days ago I read an article on CNN.COM about Liz Lee! If you all don't know who she is, she has a show on MTV called "MY LIFE AS LIZ" & I love it! The last week that my sis and I were living in Northern California we watched her show online & it was the funniest thing ever. My sis has started watching it without me & she said I was going to love it. So everyday we would come home from work drink a concoction (a drink she created all on her own) & watched "MY LIFE AS LIZ" 

Show airs on MTV Tuesdays at 11:00 PM
As much as I like watching the Jersey Shore & other reality shows & everybody knows how much I like reality tv. Ironically it's it like escaping reality LOL Well "My Life As Liz" is about a girl named Liz living in Texas with her mother. The show chronicles her daily life from her viewpoint. Her quirky remarks makes for a funny show. Her friends on the show are actually her friends not friends that auditioned to be her friend. The first season followed her in school doing "normal" activities. She is shown as being a nerd & a free spirit. I think it's necessary to have a show that doesn't glamorize being a "Lindsey Lohan". It's also important to air a show that doesn't include pregnancy or smooshing! Pop culture needs an expansion.  

1 comment:

  1. I love Liz.......she is like Juno to me! She is so darn cute

    ReplyDelete